Covid-19 Notice of Guidelines
For the safety of all, please adhere to these guidelines.
Before Visiting Our Office:
Do you have:
- Cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath?
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest?
- Fever or cough?
- New loss of taste or smell?
Have you or anyone in your household:
- Been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 5 days?
- Are you currently in a quarantine period?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions you will be unable to visit the office at this time. Please call to reschedule and contact us with any questions.
If you answered NO to all of the above questions we can’t wait to see you!
Masks are welcome but not required for all patients and staff. If you would like staff and the doctor to wear a mask, please let us know.
Accessing Our Optical Services:
New frame selections are by appointment only at all locations. Please call to schedule. (If you are already scheduled to see the doctor, this does not apply.)
Please check with your primary location as some of our optical services may require appointments.
Find the location nearest you and request an appointment today.