For the safety of all, please adhere to these guidelines.
Before Visiting Our Office:
Do you have:
- Cold or flu-like symptoms? Y/N
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath? Y/N
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest? Y/N
- Fever or cough? Y/N
- New loss of taste or smell? Y/N
Have you or anyone in your household:
- Been exposed to anyone who has or had these symptoms?? Y/N
- Been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 10 days? Y/N
- Are you currently in a quarantine period? Y/N
If you answer YES to any of the above questions you will be unable to visit the office at this time. Please call to reschedule and contact us with any questions.
If you answered NO to all of the above questions we can’t wait to see you!
We are following updated CDC guidelines for healthcare facilities as of May 2021 and requiring a mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times while in the office.
Accessing Our Optical Services:
New frame selections are by appointment only at all locations. Please call to schedule. (If you are already scheduled to see the doctor, this does not apply)
Please check with your primary location as some may require appointments for all of our optical services, including repairs.