Please read the following guidelines before planning to visit our office.
Do you have:
- Cold or flu like symptoms? Y/N
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath? Y/N
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest? Y/N
- Fever or cough? Y/N
- New loss of taste or smell? Y/N
Have you or anyone in your household:
- Been exposed to anyone who has or had these symptoms?? Y/N
- Been diagnosed with COVID-19? Y/N
**If you answer YES to any of the above questions you will be unable to visit the office at this time. Please call to reschedule or if you have any questions.
If you answered NO to all above questions we can’t wait to see you! Please be aware of the guidelines below:
- Wear a mask (scarf or bandana) that covers your nose and mouth into the office.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival
- Only the patient will be allowed in the office*.
- * in the case of a minor child, 1 parent only
- * patients that need assistance, 1 caregiver only
New frame selections are by appointment only. Please call to schedule. (If you are already scheduled to see the doctor, this does not apply)